We realize that the beginning of the 2020-2021 academic year year will be different than previous years as we seek to keep our students and staff safe, We will maintain you updated on the precautionary steps to follow.
Although we do not know if we will be re-opening, some of you have asked if we will have summer camp. Although that decision will depend on the data available, we are planning ahead as if the camp will run.
As you are aware, the date for parents to request transportation to nonpublic schools and charters has been extended from the usual date until May 9th. Please visit your district’s website and request transportation before May 9th.
We are taking registrations for K-11th grade for the upcoming year. 50% off registration has been extended for the month of May. For your registration needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pray for your health and overall well being. The safety of our families is of utmost importance and we seek the Lord’s guidance in the steps to follow. We will keep you updated on any additional information. We thank you for your support.